The professional association for Ohio notaries, by Ohio notaries
Welcome to the Ohio Society of Notaries
Finally, there is a statewide, not-for-profit, professional association designed specifically for the needs, questions, professional development, and advocacy of OHIO notaries!
OSN offers you the opportunity to be part of the ONLY professional notary group administered completely by full-time, practicing notaries. Becoming a member will provide you the opportunity to:
- Be a better-informed, more confident, and effective Ohio Notary Public for the citizens we serve
- Stay updated on news & issues affecting OHIO notaries
- The ONLY place in Ohio where you can get prompt and accurate answers to your questions about notary procedures, signing situations, or best practices - 7 days a week! Call our FREE helplines at (614) 336-7878, (614) 348-3305, or Email Us.
- Participate in educational gatherings & a statewide conference.
- Learn more about OHIO notary procedures and best practices. Click the Notarization Elements and Notary FAQ tabs for required procedures and common notary questions.
- Have a voice in discussing OHIO notary laws, fees, policies, eligibility standards, and many other issues with the Secretary of State’s office and the General Assembly. Compare how Ohio notary statutes measure up to other states.
- Promote a positive image of OHIO notaries and help set higher standards for improved competence and best practices that will better help us protect the public trust.
Call OSN at (614) 336-7878, (614) 348-3305, or click the contact tab for more information!